Relaton ecosystem includes a reference Ruby implementation of its data model specification, and is currently capable of importing the following bibliographic entries:
- ISO, through International Organization for Standardization via the relaton-iso gem
- IEC, through International Electrotechnical Commission via the relaton-iec gem
- ITU, through International Telecommunication Union via the relaton-itu gem
- IETF (Internet Drafts, RFCs), through IETF XML2RFC via the relaton-ietf gem
- NIST, through NIST.gov website via the relaton-nist gem
- OGC, through Open Geospatial Consortium via the relaton-ogc gem
- IEC Electropedia (IEV), through IEC Electropedia via the relaton-iev gem
- GB (Chinese national standards), through GB websites via the relaton-gb gem
Specifications — see all
Relaton Command-line Interface
Ruby library for importing and caching bibliographic references.
Defining bibliographic items using a structured Ascii-syntax
Software — see all
Command-line tools for building Relaton sources.
Retrieves ISO Standards for bibliographic use using the BibliographicItem model.
Ruby gem that refactors IEV references.